Saturday, September 24, 2011

Vacation: Day 6

This is the last post of our vacation - I promise. I feel like it has taken me forever to put our week together, maybe it's because I was sick f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Just as I started to feel better, the sickness would come back & knock me in the ass & of course when you're sick you feel like doing absolutely nothing. So...on to our last day...

After celebrating our anniversary, we made some time to stop by & see our friends from college who live in Pittsburgh & just had their second baby the day before. Here's Dan & I in their hospital room with the new little guy, Beau: It's a shame that Dan only let me hold him for about 2.2 seconds before he wanted him back (*sigh*); what can I say? He loves babies.

When we got back to my parents house we were greeted with a cake that my Mom had baked for us: It was super sweet & so nice of her. We loved it.
We also got to spend some more time with my family before we left for Virginia that Sunday, which means another photo op with me & brother:
Dan & I had such a great time during our week off; we were able to plan some things that we normally don't get to do on a regular basis & the most important thing is that we were able to spend that time together - just the two of us. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails