Sunday, March 3, 2013

Shoe of the Month Hiatus

To all of my shoe lovers & shoe followers out there, I wanted to let you know that I'm going to be taking a short break from posting the shoe of the month. Yes, I'm still a shoe-a-holic & completely obsessed with stilettos, boots, flats, pumps, wedges, kitten heels, etc. (although I haven't had much time to go shoe shopping lately). =/

I've been feeling like I have a lot on my plate, that I don't have time to put as much into the posts as I want to be; I believe that cutting a few things out for the time being will be a good thing. My plan is to come back after April. In the meantime, I'll leave you with this...


1 comment:

  1. Good for you knowing what to cut out and when to cut back! Take care of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails