Thursday, December 6, 2012

Shoe of the Month ~ December

Yep, a little late with this one....sorry guys.

I came across these shoes today on a new store's website that my friend Kateri & I visited a few weeks ago at the Reston Town Center. I absolutely loved the store & decided to check out their stuff online...so glad I did because I spotted these:


Twizzle Oxford Heel. Click here for further details.

I love the trendy twist to the original oxford shoe & I love how that twist is sequin. These would be really cute with the right outfit & definitely paired with skinny jeans. The heel height is super friendly at 3" & it's more of a chunky heel.

Be sure to check out their website when you have a free moment; their accessories are great & so overwhelming when you step foot in their stores . . . Francesca's.

Happy shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails