Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lulu Love

A few months ago I was introduced to the wonderful & expensive world of lululemon. For those of you that aren't aware of these workout clothes, shame.on.you. The quality of their gear is amazing & yes, you are going to pay for it. Since I spend roughly 20 or more hours a week in the gym now I'm chalking them up to a good investment.
 
I'm officially addicted to their "speed shorts" which I have seen tons of women crossfitters wearing; I've also added a "street to studio jacket" & a pair of their "studio pants" to my increasing collection. When I first started shopping at lulu I wasn't a huge fan of their sports bras....until I tried one on - I now own one of those too. =) Dan has also added a lulu workout shirt to his collection.
 
So, what are you waiting for?? Go check them out.
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails