Sunday, September 5, 2010

Some Favorites

Since I was stuck at home this week & watching a ton of movies because daytime TV absolutely sucks, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite movie scenes. I'm not too picky when it comes to movies & I'll usually watch just about anything, except scary ones. I have to be in the mood for those & usually I'm not. I hate being scared & definitely won't watch a scary movie unless Dan's home with me & promises to watch it. Most of these turned out to be funny so...here we go: (WARNING: Arden these scenes have adult language so you ask your Mom for permission before you watch these, please. Thank you cutie.)

(500) Days of Summer: this scene is just after he is finally able to sleep with the girl of his dreams & it cracks me up every time I see it. I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt & seeing him dance in this movie made me love him even more; not to mention that he's dancing to my favorite Hall & Oats song :o)

My Cousin Vinny: this is my favorite movie of all time. I love Marisa Tomei's character; I love her so much I'm sharing 2 scenes of hers with you:


Dan loves Joe Pesci in this scene & her flower one piece outfit is classic:


I Could Never Be Your Woman: I caught this movie on HBO this week & this scene where Paul Rudd is dancing in the club just kills me. He's hysterical:


Clueless: the infamous freeway scene...need I say more:


Pearl Harbor: this is one of the saddest movies but this scene where Ben Affleck gets hit in the nose cracks me up.


The Sweetest Thing: only the girls will understand this...


The Money Pit: Dan & I LOVE this movie. This is the first scene where everything beings to go wrong with the house.


Just a short update on how I'm feeling, I will be going back to work on Tuesday & I am so happy about that. I have got a lot better but every now & then when I've done too much walking I start to get dizzy/nauseous & have to sit down. I don't have pain unless I'm taking in a deep breath or coughing. Thankfully the Motrin is working. Thanks to everyone who left me messages & has been saying prayers. I'm crossing my fingers that this won't come back again. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails