Friday, December 3, 2010

Calling All Country Fans Vol. 3

It's that time again to share some of the country music that I've been listening to. For those of you that are not country fans, this is not the post for you. In past posts, I would add a link that would take you to a website where you could listen to the song; since that takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r to put together, I'm just going to add the youtube music videos. Yes, I'm being lazy. Here you go...:o)

Sunny Sweeney - From A Table Away


Thompson Square - Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not?


Sara Evans - A Little Bit Stronger


Josh Thompson - Way Out Here


Randy Montana - Ain't Much Left Of Lovin' You ~I love this song; its one of my favorites.


Kenny Chesney - Somewhere With You ~I just heard this song for the first time this morning on my way to work.


Taylor Swift - Back to December ~I have liked every song of hers, just admit it, she's good.


Luke Bryan - Someone Else Calling You Baby


Jason Aldean - My Kinda Party ~What is a country post without some Jason Aldean?! Sorry bud, I know how much you don't like him.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails