Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Little Goes A Long Way

This week I received some information in the mail regarding the ASPCA which is the organization that Dan & I started giving to last year; we donate monthly & I decided to continue with them for the 2011 year. Since college I have donated yearly with a charity/organization of my choice. For several years I donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital & last year was my first year donating to the ASPCA; yes, those sad commercials got to me. I know I'm not the only one. What can I say? It makes me feel good that Dan & I are able to give to others that are in need...whether that be children, adults or those cute furry animals. For those of you that have been thinking about donating to a charity/organization this year but just can't decide, I have provided some links below that you can consider.

Click here to donate.

Click here to donate.

If you have a family member/friend that has suffered or is suffering with a disability you can always donate to that cause:

Click here to visit their website.

Click here to visit their website.

Click here to visit their website.

Obviously these are just to give some ideas, there are tons out there; the great part is that you get to pick who you want to help or not help. You could always take George Costanza's idea & donate to The Human Fund. ;o) (Oh come on! Seinfeld?? Hello?! If you have no idea what I'm taking about then I am very disappointed in you.)

Happy donating everyone. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails