Thursday, October 13, 2011

Roller Skating?

Hell yeah! On September 30th the girls from my office decided to get together for a happy hour after work, but instead of doing our usual Uncle Julio’s happy hour/dinner, I came up with the idea of going roller skating & then going out for drinks/dinner. The only roller rink that was close enough for us to drive to was the Skate N Fun Zone in Manassas, VA, so we decided to go there & then head to Don Pablo’s. This place didn’t allow cameras/cell phones on the actual rink so I only took 2 pictures the entire time we were there: Li getting her skate legs!
Ready to get on the rink & hopefully not break anything.

I had such a great time skating with the girls – so much in fact that I really didn’t want to leave. Unfortunately, they close the rink down from 7pm – 7:30pm to get ready for the “Teen Skate” on Friday nights, so we had to leave. We then made our way to Don Pablo’s. Here we are just having a good ole time: Li & Sandra
Christine & Me

Thankfully not one of us got hurt during our skating fun & no one fell either – although there were a couple scares with a few of us trying to stop & eventually having to skate into the wall in order to do so. I will definitely go again & can’t wait for next time – maybe I’ll have Dan come with me....get ready Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails