Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shoe Of The Month

I have decided to start a “shoe of the month” on our blog, (insert spot light & introductory music – ta-dah!), which will feature a photo of my favorite shoe/one that I have purchased/one that I hope to purchase in the future & the link to its website. A while back Dan put me on a restricted one-pair-a-month shoe purchase, so I don’t have the free reign of purchases that I used to, but that doesn’t have to stop me from browsing! A little part of me understands where he’s coming from – I mean we do have to eat.

Now that Fall is here I’ve been sucked into the bootie craze that’s everywhere. You know the ones I’m talking about with the peep toe, closed toe, rounded toe, pointed toe; the ones that just reach the ankle; the ones with a kitten heel, no heel, stiletto heel, wedged heel...really any kind of bootie. I really need to invest in a black & gray pair for the winter months (Love, stop rolling your eyes).

So as I was typing this post, I decided to share with you my favorite websites to buy shoes. I do prefer to go into the store, try them on & purchase them - there's just something about that new shoe smell that hits you when you open the door...heavenly. Alright, I need to get back on track here - below are my top websites:

1. 6pm.com (if you haven’t heard of this website yet, you’re missing out...free shipping.)
2. victoriassecret.com
3. bodyc.com (their selection is small, but each pair I have ordered from them has been good quality & quite comfortable.)
4. charlotterusse.com (be careful – their heel height is dangerous so be sure to check that first thing.)
5. endless.com (this was recommended by Sandra Lue; their prices are a little high but you also have free shipping, free return shipping & 365 days to return a purchased item – in my opinion that’s well worth it.)
**Don't forget to check out retailmenot.com to look for coupons that you can use on the above websites.**

Check back on November 1st to see the shoe of the month & find out if my shoe taste matches yours. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails