Monday, January 2, 2012

Shoe Of The Month - January

I am sooo far behind on posts that it's not even funny. I just realized that I only posted 2 in the month of December! I guess that just goes to show you how busy we've been. Now that the holidays are over, I'm very much looking forward to some down time.

Well...even though I am a day late (due to this crappy cold) I am ready to post the January shoe of the month. =] So now the only question that remains is - are you ready?? I am super excited about this month's pick because it is by one of my favorite celebrities; if you know me, you'll know exactly who I'm talking about. I love her. Several months ago I spotted these boots on her website, but wasn't able to put them in the running because they were a little too pricy if you asked me & I like to think of the shoe of the month as stylish, yet affordable. Now that the boots have gone on sale, it's the perfect timing: The Livia Clapton Grey Ankle Boot by Jessica Simpson. If you want further details, click {here}

I love the elastic panels, the mixed color tones &, of course, the zipper in the back; they're different & I really like different. Who wants to see other women walking around with the exact same shoe/boot as you? I know I don't. These boots also come in acorn & black, which I also love: If you prefer these colors, click {here}

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. Updated posts will follow shortly. In the meantime, go buy a pair of shoes & make your feet happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails