Sunday, March 25, 2012

My M.Ed. Hubby

Dan officially completed his Masters in Education at the beginning of this month & I am so very proud of him. In order to celebrate, a multi-graduation party was planned for March 10th at The Breeze in Herndon. The graduates were Dan, Greg & John who all completed the same Masters program. A room at The Breeze was rented & there were appetizers & pizza to eat; since most of everyone goes to The Breeze for their bar area there was drinking, mingling & also karaoke that night.

Dan & his sister Kelly sang some Alabama: After a few margaritas, I was able to get up & sing - Ashley, Me & Katie singing Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond: Kelly, Dan & Aurie having a good ole time: The graduates finally got up there & sang some Journey: Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate with Dan, Greg & John; we had a great time!

A special congratulations to my husband - words cannot describe how truly proud of you I am. You deserve your success & so much more. I've said it before & I'll say it again, you've taught me that I can do anything I put my mind to...the sky's the limit. :o)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails