Sunday, April 1, 2012

Shoe of the Month ~ April

Now that we've been getting 70 & some times 80 degree weather more often, I thought it would be nice to pick a flat sandal for the shoe of the month. I also decided to go with my favorite celebrity again - yes, Jessica Simpson. By the way, are her doctors sure she's not having twins?!?! Her belly looks like it's grown twice it's size the past 2 months!

April's shoe: The Jumba by Jessica Simpson. Click here for further details.

The ultra-violet color of this sandal is definitely my favorite & it does come in other colors. The fabric is soft suede & the bow is just too cute. I can totally see wearing these with a cute neutral summer dress, a thin green belt with gold accessories. Of course the toes would have a cute pedicure. :o)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails