Saturday, February 2, 2013

Shoe of the Monday ~ February

Happy February everyone! With all of this chilly weather we've been having I thought I would feature a fun & sexy shoe this month to help get our feet out of those drab winter boots that we've been wearing religiously. I hope you like them:


 
 
Jaide Natural Ivory Leopard Pump by Jessica Simpson
 
As I have said many times before, I am in love with these shoes. I think they're adorable & would fit quite nicely with the contents of my closet. They do have a 4 inch heel, but considering Jessica's other shoe designs, a 4 inch heel is good. I love the two-toned heel &, of course, the feminine back bow. The best part about these pumps is that they're on sale! There are only a few sizes left so if you're interested be sure to click the link above & check them out. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails