Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Kicks!

I've recently purchased a new pair of Crossfit shoes in order to help with my lifting WODs. My other cross trainers by Reebok:
Reebok Realflex Transition Trainers
 
These have been good so far but I now need something that has a flatter sole. I was constantly tilting forward onto my toes once I had the weights in hand. Because of that, I didn't have great balance & would have to exert more energy in trying to stay in one place. After some research online & talking with some of the people at my gym, I purchased these:

Reebok Crossfit Nano 2.0
 
I bought them in the same color shown here & they're so bright & colorful - love them. You can still see me coming from a mile away. =)

As you can see, the soles are much flatter than the Realflex above & the shoe has more side support & a higher heel support. I'm still going to use the Realflex's for more cardio WODs & then the Nano's for more lfting WODs. I actually wore them on Saturday to break them in & I thought they would give me some kind of foot pain or rubbing since they were brand new, but they didn't - they felt great. I'm so glad I bought them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails