Saturday, March 9, 2013

Miracle Hand Cream

Several months ago Dan & I were at Bed Bath & Beyond picking up some things & while we were checking out we were asked by the cashier if we wanted to try a "miracle hand cream." When I saw it I immediately thought it would be good for Dan because it's "for working hands" & his are constantly cracking, splitting, blistering, etc. We decided to purchase one to see if it would work & I'm here to tell you that it absolutely does. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream:
After my workouts I put it on before I go to bed & it helps heal my blisters, scrapes & overall dryness in just a few days. The best part is that it doesn't burn like normal lotions when you rub it on an open wound; there's absolutely no stinging. The lotion also doesn't have a strong smell, or any smell for that matter. I highly recommend buying some & trying it out. If you don't have a Bed Bath & Beyond near you, you can purchase it on Amazon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails