Thursday, April 18, 2013

Capital Throwdown

Hello Family & Friends!
Some of you have texted me, emailed me & called me wanting further information about my competition this Saturday (4/20), so I’m writing to provide it to those of you that are still interested in coming. Please do not feel obligated to come, I completely understand if you’re unable to make it; encouraging thoughts/cheers from afar are more than appreciated. =)
Information is as follows:
Capital MMA & Elite Fitness
23520 Overland Drive
Dulles, VA 20166
(703) 651-5940
Doors open at 7:30 a.m.
Competition starts at 8:30 a.m.
Ending time: 6:00 p.m.
Fee: $10 cover to get in.
For any further information, please visit the competition’s website at http://capitalthrowdown.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails