Thursday, January 6, 2011

End Of Year Dinner

Like I said in my Perks post at the end of December 2010, The DLF had our end of year dinner on Thursday, December 30th. We had closed the office at 4:45 p.m. so we could leave a few minutes early & just a little after 5:00 p.m., we walked out of our building to a large, black stretch Hummer limo that greeted us: I took this pic with my cell phone, that's Nancy walking in front of me.
We also had the limo driver take a pic of us before we got in: Our office. :o)
Here is all of us inside "sippin' on champagne": The funny part about this photo is just before this was taken, Peter (the attorney sitting beside me) was opening a bottle of champagne & even though he warned everyone that he was opening it, as soon as I heard that loud cork popping sound, I jumped right out of my seat & my champagne goes flying out of my glass! It went all over my right pant leg, all over my purse & all over Cami's jacket. Everyone was laughing, including me, but afterwards I just felt horrible & sticky. I can't believe it scared me that much.
Left to right: David, Nancy, Anne, Alanna, Sandra Lue, Katie, Leesie, Cami, Me, Peter & Adam.
On our way to dinner, no one would tell us where we were going because it was a surprise. We finally realized that we were headed into Georgetown & we pulled up to 1789. We were able to take some photos inside the restaurant before we were seated at our table:
Just the girls.
The attorneys.
Here are the photos that were taken throughout the night with my camera:

After our amazing dinner & dessert, we all got back in the limo & took a drive around D.C. to see the white house, the Christmas tree, etc. We arrived back at the office around 10:15 p.m. Dan had drove me to work that morning so I wouldn't have to drive home & he picked me up when we got back. As soon as I got home, I went upstairs & went to bed. I had such a great time & I'm so thankful to have a job that I enjoy going to each day & working with such wonderful people.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails