Sunday, January 9, 2011

Movie Reviews

Over the holidays Dan & I watched so many movies. Since I usually post my comments & reviews afterwards, I decided to do them all at once. Here you go...

Love & Other Drugs: Dan & I saw this in the theater the weekend that it came out & it was a good movie. The story was good, but just an FYI, there is ALOT of nudity & sexual content. Dan loved it because of Anne Hathaway & I loved it because of Jake Gyllenhaal...win! Win!

The Town: Dan & I bought this movie for Ben for Christmas; he had never seen it but wanted to. We ended up watching it on Christmas night & it was a good movie; I really liked it. There was a lot of action & swearing but it was one of those movies where you were rooting for the bad guy to make it. The only other movie I have done that with is Public Enemies with Johnny Depp. I thought Ben Affleck did a great job in The Town. *Highly recommended.

Eclipse: My brother had asked me to bring Eclipse up for our Christmas visit because he hadn't seen it yet & instead of Ben watching it with me, my Mom & Dad did. :o) They thought it was a cute movie but they don't really see what the big deal is with the whole Twilight thing. They did see the first 2 with Ben so they knew what was going on. I just love the books & the movies.

Legend of the Guardians: I had never heard of this movie until my brother told me about it. Apparently he had wanted to see it in the theater because it was in 3D but never actually got to watch it. While we were at my parents house for Christmas, we rented it & watched it the morning before Dan & I left to come back home. There were some cute parts in it but I thought the concept was pretty out there. Ben enjoyed it & that's all that really matters.

The Fighter: This was one of Dan's picks & I was not too thrilled about seeing it but I went because there are times when I drag him to the theater & he's not too thrilled about my picks. I actually really enjoyed this movie & Dan absolutely loved it. Any time he is sitting on the edge of his seat with his hands up to his face, he's into it. The story was great & Christian Bale really did an amazing job with his character. *Highly recommended.

The A-Team: We decided to watch this movie on New Year's Eve because there was nothing else on & we were bored. It was actually entertaining & I absolutely love Liam Neeson so when I found out that he was in this movie, I was ready to watch it. We didn't love it & we didn't hate it.

Happy movie watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails