Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party

As you know from previous posts, my friend/co-worker, Sandra Lue, is getting married on May 21st. So happy for them!
Bridal Shower - On Saturday the 23rd, I went to her shower which was thrown by her soon to be sister-in-law, Sylvia. She did a great job & we had a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures that I took of Sandra opening her presents:


Dan & I's gift to them were these towels (also shown on Sandra's lap in the picture above): Aren't they adorable?! I fell in love with them when she showed me her registry & I just had to get them. We also got her one of the standing towel holders that they registered for.
Bachelorette Party - Last night we went out to Lotus Lounge in D.C. & we all had a blast! So much fun! We planned to meet at the Embassy Suites in D.C., which is where Sandra & a few of her friends were staying for their night out. I didn't stay with them because I have the sweetest husband who drove me to their hotel at 8:00 p.m. & then picked me up at Lotus a little after 2:00 a.m. Yes, I am extremely lucky. Thank you, again, Lover. :o)
So at the hotel we did some pre-gaming shots, ate some snacks & the girls got ready for the night out. I had arrived already dressed so I helped with some fashion decisions. Here are the photos I took at the hotel: The BRIDE TO BE all decked out.
The Bachelorette with her Maid of Honor, Harjeet. Aren't the glasses cute, I brought those for everyone. Unfortunately, they kept coming apart - no wonder they were $2.99 for a pack of 6! Sylvia & I (had a little fun with my photo editor). One of my favorites.
All of us (left to right) - Isha, Mirshad, Harjeet, Sandra, Sylvia & Me. Totally set the timer for 3 shots instead of 1 & had no idea. Picture #3 after we caught on. I had to take a pic of my shoes...love them...but after 4 hours of dancing, I was hurting. Shots! Sandra giving me some leg. :o)
I think it's time to leave for the club...
Our last group shot before we went out.
"All we want to do is dance" -



We got approached several times to join the Bachelor party that was going on 3 tables down from us...they finally got the hint that all we wanted to do was have girl time.


The last thing I am going to say is that I really don't understand men in a club. I have no idea why the "drive by butt grab" is so popular & they can't really think that by doing so they are going to get a girls attention...it only hurts your chances boys, so stop doing it. Alright I'm done venting. Thanks for a wonderful & memorable time ladies! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails