Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Gear

Last month the new head football coach for Herndon High stopped by our house. Dan & I had no
idea he was coming until he called Dan & said, “Tell your wife to come out front.” After making a slight wardrobe change, I headed out to see him sitting in his car holding a small stack of clothes. Before he handed them to me he said, “Your workout clothes are entirely too bright & need to be toned down, so I got you these.”


[Three dri-fit t-shirts & a long sleeve windbreaker.]

I had to laugh because he’s always at the high school when I’m there doing Insanity & teases me about my bright workout clothes. I totally agree, they are very bright - but I love them. I have a lot of pinks, blues, greens, neon yellow, purples, etc. I like looking very girlie when I workout; I don’t want anyone mistaking me for a man. =)

I’m super excited about this new gear that he got me, not only because they say Herndon & I can wear them to the games, but because they’re all size small. Whenever Dan brings me home Herndon stuff he gets me a men’s large & the only thing I can do with those are sleep in them.

After reflecting on receiving the new gear & Dan informing me of the football season schedule, I realized that Brian was probably trying to butter me up because he would be keeping my husband from me for several hours a day, 7 days a week once football season actually started....well played, coach. Well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails