Saturday, August 11, 2012

Shoe of the Month ~ August

I've been trying to take my mind off a few things & I thought what a better way to do that then with a post about shoes.

This month I decided to go a different way. Since I've been doing Insanity now for a little over a month & will be starting a nutrition program after meeting with a nutritionist a few weeks ago (details to follow later) I'm a little more on the athletic track. I bought some new cross trainers this week because my Aasic running shoes really started hurting my feet, specifically my arches & the balls of my feet. After some research online I realized that the workout I've been doing should really be done with cross trainers, not running shoes. Go figure! I've never bought a pair of cross trainers & I'm really hoping they make a huge different in my workout performance - always looking to get better.
Dan & I went over to Dick's to check out what they had. I really didn't know what brand I wanted but knew that I wanted something girlie (of course)....well, you can't get any girlier than these:
Reebok RealFlex Transition Performance. Yes, I went with Reebok; the last time I bought a pair of these was high school basketball - maybe even middle school basketball. The bright colors were what first attracted me but once I tried them on I was hooked. The tread on them is fantastic for jumping (yes I was doing some Insanity moves while I was in the store) & they're so light. When Dan saw them on he even commented, "Wow, they look just like you." I'm so glad I found them & that I am now foot pain free. Bring it on Sean T.

"Of course it's hard. It's supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. The hard is what makes it great." - A League of Their Own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails