Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wedding/Reunion

On July 21st Dan & I attended a wedding for one of our college friends in PA. TheTaylor/Kayla wedding started at 3 p.m. at St. Ann Catholic Church & it was a nice ceremonybut very warm – the church didn’t have any AC. =/ After the ceremony, we drove to the George Washington Hotel in Washington, PA where the reception was being held. The wedding consisted of Waynesburg College baseball alumni, most of them Dan played with. It was nice to see everyone & catch up. Here are a few photos that we took:

Before we left my parent's house.



At the reception. 


Mahler, Dan & Schrader.


As you can see, the alumni have had a few drinks.

I wish I had taken more but when we got to the reception, it was absolutely freezing inside & I had no desire to run around & take photos of everyone. After a few drinks I began to warm up but by then all I wanted to do was socialize & dance with Dan. =)
The Sunday following the wedding I was able to hit the golf course with my Dad for some father/daughter time. I hadn’t been golfing for a few years so I knew I wasn’t going to do well. As you can see, I scored a 73 on 9 holes. =/

Yes, my Dad signed the score card telling me, “You’re going to want my signature in case I go pro.” We had a great time & even though we were a hot, sweaty mess at the end it was great to spend some quality time with my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails