Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Sweet Treat

While I was getting caught up on reading the blogs that I follow, I came across one of my favorite treats on 33 Shades of Green's website. Not only does she have some great receipes that I have tried in the past, but she also posted the receipe for Puppy Chow. Now this stuff is addicting & I eat it by the handfulls; unfortunately, I also eat & eat until I make myself sick. A few years ago one of my neighbor's made a tin full of puppy chow & brought it over to our house over the holidays. Dan wasn't home when he brought it over so I was able to put a huge dent in it before he even got home. Due to my addiction & lack of will power, I never make this stuff or keep it in our house. If I did I would be 100 lbs. heavier. For those of you that have never had it, you need to make it at least once just to know what all the fuss is about.

You can't tell me your mouth isn't watering...

  

Happy snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails