Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shoe of the Month ~ October

I am so behind on this post - sorry guys! It's been crazy this month, so far. Trying to find the time to keep the blog up to date has been challenging, but I promise to be better. =)
 
Now on to the shoes! Last month I had a shoe all picked out until I bought a pair for my New York trip. I'm in love with them & thought I would share....

Sueded X-Front Ankle Boot by Charlotte Russe. I bought the same color that's featured here, Cognac, they also come in black. They're suede & extremely comfortable. I wore them to Dan's homecoming game on Saturday & with all the walking & standing that I did my feet didn't hurt once. Usually by the end the bottoms of my feet are burning, but not with these! The 2 1/2 inch chunky heel is also easy to walk in; they give you just a little height. I'm looking forward to trying them out with my skinny jeans. They also fall just under $30 & for boots that ain't bad.
 
Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails