Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shoe of the Month ~ November

I'm actually on time with this post!!! Super excited about that. I was so late posting the October shoe & felt quite guilty. Things have still been crazy around here, but on a good note, Dan's last football game is this Friday - his season will officially be over as of this weekend & I am so excited about it.

Anyway, time for shoes. I'm pretty excited about this month's shoe, but I'm still uneasy about the heel height. I chose a nude bootie by Qupid:

 
I found this Neutral-95 bootie on DSW's website. I love the suede fabric wrapping around the shoe &, as you know, I love shoes that have back zippers. The heel height is 5 inches, with an 1 1/2 platform - yes the platform helps but after a few hours it may not make a difference. If these are anything like the boots that I bought from Qupid last year, I'll be more than fine. Remember these:
 
I bought them in camel. =) Love these boots.
 
I'm still on the lookout for a pair of black close-toed booties this winter; I can't seem to find a pair that I just have to have. I also can't find them in leather only; I've found several in black suede but that tends to fade faster & shows more scuff marks. If you spot any, send me an email & let me know!
 
Happy shoe shopping!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails