Sunday, May 2, 2010

Eclipse!

I have not been in the loop insofar as the Twilight Saga updates are concerned. I completely forgot that the Eclipse trailer was being released on April 23rd! My neighbor, Laura, sent me an email that she was surprised that I did not post it on our blog & when I read it I was like "what?! I missed the release date?!" After I got her email I didn't even search for it right then because I was at work & completely forgot about it a second time until last night when we hung out on our decks talking she brought it up again. I finally got to see it by watching it on her cell phone. So sorry to all of you that count on me to give you the info. as soon as it comes out. I hope you will forgive me. ;o) Anyway, without further ado...


I also went over to Stephenie Meyer's website to check any updates that she might have & found this cute widget counting down the release of her book "the short second life of bree tanner".

Feel free to take it for your site; just click on "share" & copy the code. :o) Can't wait for June 30!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails