Saturday, May 29, 2010

Girls Night Out

Last Friday 2 of my co-workers & I made plans to go out for drinks & dinner; I was so excited because I really have never gone out after work with co-workers before. I've always worked with older people & was the youngest; I'm still the youngest at my new office but at least the assistants/paralegal are only a few years older than me so we have a lot of stuff in common. We decided to go over to Fairfax Corner & eat at Uncle Julio's (Mexican food, shocker!) Our main reason for going were for the swirl margaritas that they have - AMAZING. Thankfully Sandra & Lisa are lightweights, just like me, so after our first one we were already tipsy. Here are some cute photos that we took: (A woman that was leaving was nice enough to take a photo with all 3 of us - from left, Lisa, Me & Sandra)
(Lisa)
(I have no idea what I was doing but Sandra thought it was funny enough to take a photo)
(The best part of the dinner - yummy!)
After dinner we walked around the shops before we left. It was nice to go out with the girls; I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. I can't wait for all of us to go out again & maybe next time Cami (our paralegal) can come out with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails