Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just Another Day At The Office

So this summer The Duff Law Firm has been doing some fun things & I wanted to share them with you...in June we had an ice cream social that was thrown by the management company that owns our building. The girls, Sandra, Lisa & I went down to check it out & we realized that they also had funnel cakes! We were super excited. They also had music playing in the lobby. The ice cream flavors were very yummy; I ended up getting strawberry & cheesecake flavors with sprinkles. :o)
Before I started working at the Firm our office manager, Nancy, had started doing "summer hours" where the office would close at 3:00 p.m. one Friday a month. Towards the end of June, Cami reminded Nancy that we had not been doing our summer hours so now we close the office at 3:00 p.m., one Friday a month, & lately Sandra Lue & I have been going to happy hour & hanging out. The last couple times we even threw in some shopping.
On August 16th the Firm threw Peter (one of the attorneys) a wedding shower because he was getting married on August 20th in St. Thomas. We had a catered lunch, played the newlywed game & had them open their presents. It was a lot of fun. The shower was beach themed which is why we are all wearing leis. Here are some photos that were taken: Left to Right: Alanna (attorney), Me, Anne & Sandra Lue
Left to Right: Adam, Anne, Katie, Sandra Lue, Cami, Me (stuffing my face) & Alanna (just cheesin' away :o)
Peter & Jen opening one of their gifts from Dan & I
Cami & I - it never fails, I always have the zoom on & this was taken with S's camera!
I had to take a normal one
S & C :o)
Cami & I, again (behind us is Alanna & David)
While this photo was being taken, David kept saying "hey what's going on over there?! Hey!" because S was sitting on my lap.
So sweet.
Us again - I heart her.
*Unfortunately, our cute little Lisa is not in any of the above photos because she was sick for several days. :o(
David & Nancy Duff traveled to St. Thomas for Peter & Jen's wedding so I decided to post one of their photos: here's Peter & Jen at their rehearsal dinner: Congratulations to the newlyweds!
On August 17th we were suppose to celebrate my 28th birthday with some ice cream cake, but David grabbed the wrong cake that morning & brought in a chocolate ice cream log. Poor David. He got picked on for that. So instead of having 1 birthday cake, I got to have 2! One on the 17th & one on the 23rd, which was a Carvel ice cream cake. Yummy. I must be pretty special, huh? ;o)

I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails