Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Hour - Extra Happy

Several weeks ago, the girls from work & I went over to Uncle Julio's at Fairfax Corner & had some margaritas & mexican food. The guacamole there is to die for! Yummy, yummy. We were so excited for this particular happy hour because Cami was finally able to join us. Yay! The 4 of us had so much fun & I don't think we stopped laughing. Once the drinks kicked in, the pictures get a little silly so here are the photos that Leesie & I took: C & S
Me & L
L & C
S & Me
Then came the food - soooo good:






And now the drinks kick in:

Laughing so hard I'm surprised I didn't pee my pants.
This is the photo I framed for Leesie's birthday gift.
Attempt #1.
Attempt #2.
Attempt #3.
Attempt #4.
I really don't know.
Don't ask.
As you can see, we had a lot of fun - can't wait to plan another one. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails