Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vacation: Day 2

Our second day of vacation was a little more relaxing. We slept in & around early afternoon we started packing our beach bag to go to the pool for a little while. When we finally got there it was already sooo hot & definitely not worth laying out & trying to work on my tan. If you were at the pool, you had to be in the water to at least stay somewhat comfortable. After a few hours, we came back home & laid around until we had to start getting ready for the Nats game that evening; they were playing the Marlins.

Once we arrived at the stadium, we instantly hit the concession stands for dinner because we were starving & then we went to find our seats. I'm not sure why this happens to me but any time I'm going to a baseball/football game, I turn into a bottomless pit as soon as my feet pass the entrance gate - my Mom is the same way. If we go together, it's bad news for everyone else. Here are some pictures we took: We ended up with really good seats.
Dan's face when I told him I was hungry again. He went & got me a bag of peanuts.
Having a good ole time.

I had to take a picture of my shoes because I think they're so cute - Dan on the other hand does not. He even made the comment when we were watching the game "wow, I didn't know I invited Jesus to this game" (as he's looking at my shoes). :o/
Guess what?! I really wanted a piece of pizza or nachos, but Dan told me to wait a little bit & see how I felt; I decided to take his advice even though my tummy was having a mind of its own. After a few minutes he went & got me a waffle cone with vanilla ice cream & sprinkles. =]
LOL.
The Nats actually lost this game, but it was still fun to go to the stadium & hang out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails