Monday, April 30, 2012

Lexi's Spot

Several months ago I was looking on Pinterest & found a super cute idea for a pet nook. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to do something like it for Lexi. The dog bed that I bought her when she turned a year old has been sewn & stitched so many times I've lost count; I never wanted to get rid of it because I loved that it was pink & 100% cotton instead of those microfiber dog beds that cause a lot of static & extra matting in dogs with lots of hair. If you're on Facebook you were able to see this photo over the weekend:
This was Lexi's spot before.
I got lucky over the weekend & found this super cute bed at Home Goods, which is also 100% cotton; the blankie she's had since she was a puppy.
I also found this poodle picture that I thought was so cute. As you can see the poodle is made up of words, i.e. love my dog; every dog has it's day; best friend, walk in the park, etc. Since Lexi is half maltese & half poodle I thought it was very fitting. =)

And now....the final look:
This is her "Thanks, Mom! I love my new spot" face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails