Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Winery Wedding

Earlier this month Dan & I were invited to his co-worker's wedding at Loudoun Valley Vineyards. I had never been to a wedding at winery, but thought it was beautiful. The view was gorgeous & I loved the big white tent that was set up for the reception. Dan even commented that we should renew our vows on our 10 anniversary & plan it at a winery. I thought it was a great idea & very romantic, but my response was "let's wait until that time comes & see if we havethe  money to pull it off." Yes, I have a very sweet husband. To the left is a photo of the newlyweds & I love how this picture turned out - especially the star shaped light in the corner.
Dan & I were lucky enough to be seated with some of our friends & the funniest people at the wedding. We all really enjoyed ourselves & just couldn't stop laughing the entire night. 
Todd & Kathy
Patrick & Allison
  Love birds.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails