Thursday, September 6, 2012

Shoe of the Month ~ September

Well I was hoping to be able to feature a Fall shoe for September since we’re now into the Fall months, but with all of this warm weather what’s the point? I doubt any of you will be purchasing boots/booties any time soon...I know I won’t be. So, I decided to stick with a more summery shoe that’s also a little dressy. September’s shoe is a T-strap Colorblock Pump by Colin Stuart:

 
I’ve never been partial to the super glittered pumps that stores have had out for the past 2 summers, but for some reason the glittered accents on this shoe make me like it that much more. The heel is 5 inches with a 1 ¼ platform bringing you just below 4 inches. I’ve always loved nude shoes, but the colorblocking seems to take it out of the boring, plain old nude pump. One of my birthday gifts was a Victoria's Secret gift card & that may be going towards the purchase of these shoes. =)

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails