Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy Bees

Well Dan & I have a busy weekend ahead of us. I asked my boss if I could have Friday off so Dan & I could leave for PA in the morning & surprisingly he said yes; I'm a little shocked because he is in trial that day & usually he likes me at the office in case something comes up & usually he has some sort of crisis before he gets to Court which I'm suppose to fix. I'm glad I caught him in a good mood so he had to say yes. Anyway, Dan, Lexi & I will be leaving for my parents house Friday morning. We'll be spending the day & night with them. Saturday morning we will be driving up to Ohio for a friend's wedding. Lexi will stay behind with Grandma & Grandpa because the hotel we're staying at does not allow pets; she'll have a great time, she loves playing with Emma & Lucy, my parents dogs. Sunday we will make the trip back to my parents house & pick up Lex & head home. We will be in the car for most of the weekend but it'll be worth it to see family & friends. I'll make sure to take lots of photos & post them when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails