Thursday, July 16, 2009

Morning Routine

Anyone that knows me knows that I treat Lexi like a baby & that she is completely spoiled. Every morning I share my breakfast with her; we sit on the loveseat & watch Good Morning America before I start getting ready for work. I took this picture because I think it is so funny how she sits & waits for her turn. If I don't give her a bite after each one of my bites, she stands up & puts her paws on my lap & gets real close to my face like she's saying, "excuse me Mom, it was my turn". (see 2nd photo below). I hope this made some of you smile because it makes me laugh every morning. What a great way to start the day. =]

1 comment:

  1. Those photos are so cute! Audrey liked looking at them too! Congrats on starting a blog! It's the best way for me to keep all of my family in the loop with them all living so far away.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails