Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Appreciated :)

Today was administrative assistant day, which I had no idea, & my new Firm bought all the assistants a personal bouquet of flowers with a card that said, "Thanks for all you do, this buds for you! Many thanks, DLF" (Duff Law Firm). I thought that was so sweet. It instantly perked up my day & I was already having a good day. I love getting flowers, what girl doesn't? Here's a photo that I took of them sitting on my desk: Aren't they beautiful? I absolutely love them. All the assistants in the office got a different bouquet & I'm so glad I got this one. :o)
I'm getting to know everyone in the office a little more every day & I am definitely enjoying myself. On Monday afternoon I sent all the girls an email asking them what workout routines they were doing to get ready for spring/summer & I asked them if they wanted to join in on a workout routine with me & keep everyone motivated at the office. I received very positive feedback & we have officially started our weight loss routine. Yesterday was my first day doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD & I did much better than the last time I started it; I didn't die like I thought I was going to. I am sore this morning but I'm living with it. I plan on doing the DVD again tomorrow just to ease myself into it & then next week I'll start on it 4 or 5 days a week.
On another note completely separate from work, I was getting ready to leave the house this morning when my neighbor, Laura, called me to see if I could pick Finley up out of his crib because she has a herniated disc in her back. :o( Poor thing. I, of course, went over & got to see my 2 favorite kiddos before I went to work, Audrey & Finley. :o) When I took Fin out of his crib, he was all smiley & giggly...he's such a happy baby & so sweet. What a great way to start the day, the sound of a baby laughing. =]

1 comment:

  1. Awww..thanks for the sweet shout-out to my kiddos! :-) Glad they started your day off right! Audrey wanted "More Dan-O" after you left for work! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails