Saturday, November 19, 2011

Daughtry Concert

Last Saturday Dan & I went to see Daughtry at the Patriot Center in Fairfax with Ashley & Katie. We've gone several years in a row & he's so great live that we've already said we're going to go back again next year. Great music & such a great view. =]

Getting ready to leave our house: Dan's got a great rocker face going on here - me, I just look like a dork holding up a peace sign.
LOL!
First song - Renegade {Click here to listen}.
Tried to take our picture, but I had the zoom on.
There we go.
Sporting his man scarf that he wears oh so well.
Ash & Katie
Ash & Me

My favorite song of his at the moment is still the remake of Def Leppard's Photograph, but then again I'm also an 80's girl - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails