Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pumpkin Picking

Dan's pumpkin requirements "a good stem" & "nice & round." This one met the requirements:
Lexi was extremely distracted while Dan was trying to take our picture - thankfully an older woman stood behind him & said, "puppy...here puppy;" got her attention immediately.

Some of our purchases. I fell in love with this mum & had to have it. Unfortunately, while I was potting it at home for the front steps, a big daddy long legs spider came crawling out of it & scared the living crap out of me.

We had such beautiful weather for our pumpkin picking tradition & it's really one of my favorite things that we do each year.

1 comment:

  1. Your comment about the granddaddy longlegs cracked me up. I could envision it like I was there. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails