Wednesday, November 23, 2011

See You Soon

On Friday The DLF girls had to say goodbye to one of their own - Lisa (aka Li) who had worked there for 13 years; she found a job that doesn't require her to have almost a 2 hour commute to work. At first I was extremely upset by this news because I can't imagine the office without her & I'm going to admit that I was selfish & not happy for her & this change. It took me a while to realize that this move will be good for her, will make her happier & that just because she's leaving doesn't mean that I will never see her again. I can now appreciate the 1.5 years that I had with her & I take away so many great working memories. The girls & I each bought her going away presents, which consisted of a lot of photos & frames - now she'll never be able to forget us...even if she wanted to. ;o)
We ended the day on a happy note with some chair races (Sandra Lue's idea & it was a great idea): First up was Li & me:

I realized after watching this video that Li was actually trying to CHEAT by grabbing the back of my chair because she was losing - cheater, cheater, cheater!

Second was Christine & Sandra Lue:


We hope you enjoy your new job & we miss you like crazy. See you soon, sweets.

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave & impossible to forget."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails