Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Photo Shoot

This year Dan & I were lucky enough to have my sweet friend, Kateri, come to our house in order to take some Christmas photos for our holiday card. I had a few ideas that I wanted to do this year but couldn't really sell them to Dan when the time came to take the pictures. Next year I won't take no for an answer!

So during our photo shoot, Kateri was absolutely hysterical & so great getting Lexi's attention throughout. She held up several squeak toys right by the camera so Lexi would look somewhat alert & a have that excited look on her face. Kateri also helped with keeping Dan & I laughing & I would've felt like I was at Sears getting our pictures professionaly taken if it wasn't for her inappropriate language. LOL! :P

Here are the ones we didn't use:



 
 
 
Cracking us up.
 
 
We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.
 
May 2013 bring you & your family health, wealth & happiness.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails