Monday, January 7, 2013

Twist Braid Tutorial

On Thanksgiving & a few times thereafter, I've wore my hair in a type of side braid that had several people asking me, "How'd you do that?" Since I love sharing any new hairstyles that I come across, I thought I would post the video so that anyone who wants to try it can. =) I've posted videos by LuxyHair in the past & since I'm on their email lis, I get the updates from their YouTube channel....love them. I do try & recreate my favorites the best I can, but there are some that I have been unable to do. The ones that I like on me I incorporate them throughout the week/weekend. I like trying different things with my hair; if I fixed it the same way every single day I would probably go crazy - or end up chopping it off. Dan would kill me if I did that.

 

When I tried to recreate this braid I was only able to do 3 twist arounds due to my hair length; obviously Mimi is wearing extensions so she can do more. I think it looks cute with even 2 twists. Since my hair is on the light side, I use the small clear elastics so they blend better. If you end up trying it, let me know what you thought! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails