Thursday, January 3, 2013

Shoe of the Month ~ January

Happy New Year everyone! Time to post January's shoe & I'm super excited about this one because I just bought it last weeked from DSW. I've been on the search for a comfortable, dressy & stylish new black pump & I've finally found it:


Levity Jalone Pump . Click here for further information & images.

I purchased mine in all black because I already have several nude pumps. I am absolutely in love with these shoes! Not only are they comfortable but the criss cross lace up the back with bow is adorable. Heel height is 3 1/2 inches & the reptile pattern on the toe can be dressy & casual depending on the outfit. They're a little pricier than I usually choose for the shoe of the month but now that I own a pair they are worth the money.

Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails