Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthdays!

October was a crazy month of birthdays for Dan & I but we were excited that we got to celebrate with everyone.

On September 27th, my co-worker/friend, Leesie, celebrated her birthday. I had made her a birthday sign over the weekend & hung it up in her office before she got to work that day. Here is a photo I took of her standing next to her sign: She kept it up all week. :o) I also got her the lilies that are in the background.

Our neighbors, The Brownstein’s, celebrated their son, Finley’s, 1st birthday on October 2, 2010, & they were kind enough to invite us over to celebrate with them. He had a Cat In The Hat themed party & it was extremely cute. Here is a photo of him after he (with a little help from his sister, Audrey) opened the present that we got him: So sweet.

My other co-worker/friend, Cami, celebrated her birthday on October 10th. Since that was a Sunday, I bought her some yellow lilies but wasn’t able to take a picture with her before they wilted. :o( I’ll remember next year.

October 29th was Sandra Lue's birthday & we were able to celebrate after work with another happy hour. I let our server know that it was her birthday so they brought us a yummy dessert & she blew out her candle: We were also able to get a group shot: Left to Right: Me, Cami, Sandra Lue, Leesie & Kiley

Dan & I's friend Ashley celebrated her birthday with a small get together on Halloween; her birthday was October 30th. Her actual party is this Saturday at Eden in D.C. Dan & I are planning on going to the pregame party but we'll wait & see if we actually make it to Eden. Here are the few pictures that I took: Ash & Lindsay
Singing Happy Birthday

We hope everyone enjoyed their birthdays & to end this post, I'll leave you with a quote from Jessica Simpson, “I love birthdays!...Especially mine.” :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails