Saturday, March 19, 2011

Running Playlist

This week was my first week back to the gym after my sickness & during my time on the treadmill I started thinking about the songs that I like to listen to while I’m working out. Obviously those fast tempo songs can get you pumped up & keep your legs moving but I’ve found that if I don’t mix it up, I burn out a lot quicker than when I’m listening to a mixture of songs; at least that is my experience. Anyway, I have put together a playlist of some of the songs that I have marked as “favorite” on my Slacker radio stations. If you would like to listen to the song, click the link below:

Jesse J featuring B.O.B. – Price Tag

The Steve Miller Band – Rock 'N Me

Kenny Chesney – Living in Fast Forward *I love when he says, “I’ve still got some miles to go…”

Kenny Loggins - Highway to the Dangerzone

Shinedown – Sound of Madness

Jason Aldean – Texas Was You *I love him.

Britney Spears – Till The World Ends

Brooks & Dunn – She's Not the Cheatin' Kind

Fuel – Sunburn *This song is actually my ringtone at the moment – definitely one of my favorite CDs.

Michael Jackson – The Way You Make Me Feel

Jason Aldean - Days Like These *Love

Survivor - Eye of the Tiger *Reminds me of high school basketball season.

Daughtry – What I Meant To Say

John Waite - I Ain't Missin' You

Rhianna - S&M


Alright, I'm heading to the gym...happy working out. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails