Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Frustrating But Funny

Dan & I have an ongoing annoyance in our house - every weekend we go to the store to do our weekly grocery shopping; we pick out the cereal that we want & then eat it throughout the week. I'm not sure how this started, but one of us ended up eating most of the others cereal & only leaving a handful in the box. Very recently, Dan did this to me with my Special K cereal with the dried strawberries in it (love that stuff!) & I was pissed. This past Sunday we went to the store & Dan bought the Oh's cereal which used to be one of my favorites - obviously it didn't last long.

This evening I came home from work to find this sitting on the counter:


"I knew you would take my Oh's! Guilty!"


The back of the box: "Seriously?"

Dan usually leaves before me in the morning, but he was able to sleep in today leaving me plenty of time to eat me some breakfast! I could not stop laughing when I saw this. My first thought was - serves you right!

Never a dull moment at our house. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails