Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just Sharing =)

So now that the weather has been getting a lot warmer I've been researching & trying out some new hair tutorials that I found on youtube. Usually when I get tired of my hair & want a change, I start surfing through the web to try & find new ways to fix it, style it, etc. I have a feeling if I didn't do this then I would chop all of it off - Dan would kill me if I did that! The reason for this post is to share with you a video that I came across last month; I've fixed my hair this way a few times now & each time women have asked me how I did it. I just love it when I can share! Here you go:

Hair tutorial - Organic Ponytail:

If you like this video & want to see more, check out MiMi & Layla's other hair tutorials on their website at LuxyHair.

Let me know if you end up liking them as much as I do. =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails