Monday, June 4, 2012

A Mother's Day Surprise

On Mother's Day weekend I decided to drive up to my parents’ house & surprise my Mom. My Dad already knew that I was coming up, but we decided to keep it a secret from my Mom & Ben. It was just Lexi & I this time because Dan had baseball and golf plans. The weather was supposed to be really nice so Dad had mentioned that us girls should go out for lunch & then do some shopping. I thought that sounded like a great idea & you only have to tell me once when shopping's involved!
We ended up going to one of my family’s favorite restaurants in Washington called Old Mexico; Mom & I both got the chicken chimichangas which were fantastic &, of course, too big for us to finish them. We then made our way over to the Tanger Outlets – our first stop was the Coach store because Mom wanted to get a new handbag & I’m always up for looking at new accessories. A few hours later & several stores later, my Mom & I went back into Coach & purchased 2 new handbags:
Can you guess which one is Moms & which one is mine?

We then drove back to Waynesburg with Phoebe's top down & munched on some chocolate/caramel
covered pretzels. =) We had a great time, but wish it could’ve been a family trip.

We love you, Mom, & we hope you enjoyed your day.

P.S. Mine is the peach one on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails