Sunday, June 10, 2012

Shoe of the Month ~ June

Yes, I know I'm extremely behind on this post but I actually have a good reason this time...Dan & I were on vacation & the weekend that we returned I woke up with the flu. =/

Now on to the reason for this post....SHOES!

I came across these a few days ago & even though they're a little out there I can't stop thinking about them; I even tried to move on to a different pair, but just couldn't do it. Of course I have the same problem that I always have with these shoes - I have nothing in my closet to wear them with!
 
3 strap sueded heel bootie from Charlotte Russe. The shoe also comes in 3 other colors: yellow/gray; green/gray & pink/black.  

I love the small silver accents on the strapping as well as the color blocking which really breaks the shoe up nicely. The side zipper is a nice change & I also like the green & gray color option.

Happy shoe shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails