Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dream Pillow, etc.

A few weeks ago I was perusing the merchandise on Etsy.com & I came across this pillow:

I usually don't get too worked up about pillows, but I think I actually let out a gasp when I saw this one - absolutely love it! Now when I showed it to Dan he said, "It looks scratchy" which means he doesn't like it. My response was, "This isn't one of those pillows you lounge on; it's decorative." He gave me that look like what's the point??
Even though we have no plans of moving anytime soon, I have some ideas to use this in our next home. I'd like to do more of a light, airy feel when we decorate next time. Right now we have a contemporary style with lots of warm colors.
If you have the same taste as I do, click here for more pillow details.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails