Monday, July 30, 2012

Yogurt Obsession

So I'm loving this frozen yogurt craze that's going on this summer. I was super excited when I found out that they put a Pinkberry in Leesburg which is really not far from our house. Whenever we had a frozen yogurt craving we would go there. This past weekend while we were out at Sweet Water having dinner we found out from our waiter that they put a Sweet Frog about 5 miles from our house. Now I thought Pinkberry was good, but then I had Sweet Frog. I love that they let you make your own & add your own topping where Pinkberry is much more restricted. Sweet Frog also posts the calories/fat of each of their yogurt choices which I also like. Not to mention that Sweet Frog has a lot more chocolate toppings choices & since I'm a huge chocolate lover that's a big positive check mark in my book. My favorite at the moment is the original tart flavor &loading it up with fruit & chocolate toppings. Mmmmmm....(singing) "yummy, yummy, yummy I got love in my tummy...."

So maybe this summer instead of taking a drive over to DQ & having a blizzard, you stop at one of these frozen yogurt places & have something that's a little healthier for you. Trust me, you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails